Thursday 27 December 2012

Luscious Super Moisturizing Lipstick - Review & Swatches


 Hi lovelies!

I'm here to share my experience with my Favrot Brand  " luscious" super moisturizing lipstick ,
Luscious has proved its mark and point in making us all trust Pakistani brand and is surely giving a tough competition to many international brands.
i love luscious <3

LUSCIOUS SAYS:
"A creamy and moisturizing formula enriched with Vitamin E and Grape Seed Oil for healthy lips. Designed for all day comfort and natural color results. Each shade is now a celebrity!
Available in 19 satin-finish, shimmer and glossy shades.
Alcohol Free
Contains no animal ingredients"
&
i believe Luscious is 100% fair  in their claim , wan'a know more read till Z ....






PACKAGING:

i love its packaging & i call'em my " lil sweet bullets" ...
its body is strong & its silver , they grab anyone's attention very easily.



Ain't they  cute?




MY EXPERIENCE:

i'd choose Mocha & Coral , Coral is kinda shimmery creamy apricot pink & Mocha is matte natural pinkish brown &, i love'em both very much!!!
i like how soft & smooth they feel on my lips & glide on softly & smoothly too, not only that the color they provide is quite rich & stays on 2-3 hours.coverage is sheer to medium esp coral.
sometimes  my Coral bleeds a bit but overall they both are awesome ...
Luscious Super Moisturizing Lipsticks are totally worth a try, the quality is really very good  you won't regret buying them at all.



My Rating: 4/5


 PRICE: 545pkr


Available  @ stores nation wide & online too

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist different users like its aided me. Good job.
My web blog :: whitening

Chicbeautynotes said...

every thing well, & its make me happy that in some way i helped u :)

shortylegsbeauty said...

Lovely lipsticks :) I love that they don´t have any animal ingredients in them :)
Love the colors too :)
Thank you for leaving me a comment on bloggers sweetie.. it truly means a lot to me :)
Of course we can follow each other :) Im follower nr 17 now :)
Take care sweetie
Hugs
xx

Sarah Ali / Glossicious said...

I also had coral by luscious . I was in love with the shade but formula wasnt my favorite as it had alot of slip . Welcome to to blogging :)

Chicbeautynotes said...

Bunch of thanx sarah dear ! & yep my coral also bleeds after sometime...

Chicbeautynotes said...

thanx a lot hon,
tcare too
big hugs
xoxo

Post a Comment

Hi luvlies :)
Leave ur precious comments & make my day ... Besos