Monday 24 December 2012

Luscious Ultra-Smooth Lip Liner ..... Review & Swatches


Hi Lovelies!

Here is another review from My Top Favrot Local  Brand Luscious Cosmetics
Today i'm going to review 2 beauties from Luscious Ultra smooth Lip Liners range, currently Luscious is offering only 6 colors in their Lip Liners ... know more stay till Z



SWATCHES & REVIEW:

My picks are

  •  Rose Bud (soft shimmring pink)
  • Natural Pink(Nude Pink)




My Experience:

Luscious Cosmetics always provide international standard products which are always almost meet their description so as their lip liners ...
these lip pencils are smooth & glides on with a silky texture to define, contour & enhance the shape of Lips, i wore'em alone , under lip gloss & with lipstick too , colors stays in place "Rose Bud" smudges a bit( its shimmery pink color & looks good with neutral color or pinkish lip glosses ) but Natural pink (beautiful matte nude pink ) stays same din't feather or smudge on me.

Alone Rose bud stays good 2.5 hours then starts smudging & Natural Pink on me stays about 3.5 hours with good condition.
Natural pink is my Favrot i simply love it.


Cons:

Din't find any

Price:250Pkr

Availability:
Nation wide & one can purchase it through their website

My Rating:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi luvlies :)
Leave ur precious comments & make my day ... Besos