Monday 7 January 2013

Luscious Single Eye shadow - Review & Swatches



Hey Beautiful Geeks!


Today i'm gonna share with you about one of Luscious Beauty "Luscious's Single Eye Shadows"

so keep reading .... (:


i'd picked four colors out of their 12 tremendous options, all colors are so attractive & one can build various looks by'em from smokey to pastels, from dark to light .


What Luscious says about'em?



Are you sick of eye shadows that fade after you apply them?
We've got the perfect solution!
Luscious Eye shadows are luxuriously creamy, rich, and blend-able  They are packed with intense color that will never crease or fade. Enhance your eyes with delicate shimmer and a plush, velvety finish.



so here is the Beauty itself ...








Packaging is beautiful with a decent & sturdy casing  . 






(L-R >Misty , Deep forest , Moon-beem , Thunder)

MY EXPERIENCE:

I totally agree with what Luscious say about their eye shadows. They are pigmented, rich, creamy and easy to blend, as they have shimmer in'em they looks pretty and rich when applied.
i use Moonbeem on the browbone & thunder as highlighter as well & both works best.
moonbeem can be used as a base for a cream eyeshadow.

i swatched all of'em on bare skin(without any base/primer) so one can get an idea how pigmented they are .
on me they give an upto 4 hour average without creasing.
The shades are easily wearable and are very pretty , i love these Luscious beauties ,
& definitely get more shades .


My Rating:4/5



Price: Rs.325/- each
Available nation wide and online too.


Hope you like it!

stay Blessed & Beautiful
xoxo


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love luscious eyeshadows :) I have their 6 shades :)

Chicbeautynotes said...

oww cool na, n i also love'em (:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking
and checking back often!

Here is my website ... concern

Post a Comment

Hi luvlies :)
Leave ur precious comments & make my day ... Besos