Saturday 1 December 2012

POND'S white Beauty FACE TONER





POND'S claim

With Pro - Vitamin B3 evens out your skin tone and minimizes the look of pores, while cleaning your face and leaving it feeling cool, refreshed and glowing. It gets rid of dirt or make up and closes in your pores making it suitable for acne prone skin as well.



My Experience :

i'd  purchased this  toner  4 months before this review , used it almost half so may get the true result
 & result is according to my experience POND'S claims about this product are 60-70% true & according to my experience it works good for oily skin because i've combination skin & it works good for T-zone but make dry areas even dry :(
so i stopped using it ...


My Rating: 3/5


Best for : Oily skin type
PRICE:"225"
Availability: All our the country



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi luvlies :)
Leave ur precious comments & make my day ... Besos